970 Calle Amanecer Suite A
San Clemente, CA 92673
- RETURN POLICY
- SHIPPING QUESTIONS
- ORDERING QUESTIONS
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- BILL ME LATER QUESTIONS
- LOYALTY PROGRAM QUESTIONS
What is your return/exchange policy?
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects and will accept any
defective item for refund or exchange. Unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise may be returned within 10 days after purchase for an exchange or refund.
We will only refund shipping charges if we sent the wrong item or the item sent was defective. If you are making an exchange because you would like a different size, style or color, you will be charged for shipping on your exchange. The return/exchange value is determined by the last retail price of the item.
Please note: All returns and exchanges must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. See below for additional details.
Where do I ship my return/exchange?
All returns and exchanges must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. To obtain your RMA number, CLICK HERE. Any items returned to us without a pre-authorized RMA number will be returned, post-paid shipping.
How should I ship my return or exchange?
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. To be properly processed, your return/exchange must include a completed Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) paper work. You should ship your return/exchange with a carrier who will provide your package with a tracking number to ensure that your package does not get lost. Packages must be returned prepaid. We do not accept COD.
When will my credit card be refunded?
Once your package has been received, your refund or exchange will be processed within 7 business days. If you are due a refund, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment and will be notified via email when this transaction has taken place. Please be aware that the credit may not show up until one or two billing cycles on your credit card.
What is customer satisfaction?
We take pride in the quality of our products. If you have experienced anything other than this please contact our customer service team by CLICKING HERE
What are your shipping rates?
Our shipping rates are based on UPS published rates. Rates will vary due to location and method chosen at checkout.
When will my order be shipped? When will it arrive?
Domestic orders will ship within 54-72 hours. Depending on your customs requirements, international orders will ship within 7-10 days. You will receive an email conformation once your order has shipped. Note: all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may cause a slight delay in processing your order. Your patience is greatly appreciated. .
How do I track my order?
Once an order has shipped, you will receive a shipment confirmation email that will contain your tracking information.
What is Bill Me Later?
Bill Me Later is a credit line that’s built-in to your PayPal account. You can use Bill Me Later during PayPal checkout on eBay – and almost everywhere PayPal is accepted. Bill Me Later lets you pay for your purchases in 2 simple steps – just enter your birth date and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number and accept the terms. Approval takes only seconds. Set Bill Me Later as your preferred payment method and you’ll speed through PayPal checkout even faster. Bill Me Later is subject to credit approval and offered by Web Bank, Salt Lake City, Utah.
How does Bill Me Later work with PayPal?
The next time you check out with PayPal, select Bill Me Later as your payment method. A window will appear on your screen asking for your birth date and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number. Once you accept the terms, approval takes just seconds; Bill Me Later will then be added to your PayPal account automatically. (Have an existing Bill Me Later account? It’ll be added to your PayPal account as soon as you complete your purchase).
Why should I use Bill Me Later for my PayPal purchases?
Get more time to pay! Check out with PayPal and pay with Bill Me Later at most places PayPal is accepted. You'll get what you want and more time to pay and you can review all your purchases and pay your bill through PayPal.com. Plus, you can score valuable discounts and offers like special financing on purchases of $99 or more when you use Bill Me Later.
I already have a separate Bill Me Later account. How do I add it to my PayPal account?
It’s easy! Visit www.billmelater.com/linkpaypal and follow the steps to link the two accounts.
How do I pay my Bill Me Later Balance?
Simply log in to PayPal.com. Your Account Overview summary will show your current Bill Me Later balance. Pay your Bill Me Later balance from either your PayPal balance or your bank account. You can choose to pay in full now or over time (interest charges may apply).
Is there an annual fee to use Bill Me Later?
There is no annual fee for using Bill Me Later.
What is the Annual Percentage Rate?
The Annual Percentage Rate is 19.99%. The Minimum Interest Charge is $2.00. Of course, you can choose to pay your entire balance by the payment due date and not incur interest charges.
If I pay late, will I be charged a fee?
If a minimum payment is not received by your payment due date (found on your statement) you will be charged a late fee in the amount of the missed payment — up to $25 the first time you are late. Subsequent late payments will be charged a late fee up to $35.
What does "subject to credit approval” mean?
Bill Me Later is a credit line provided by WebBank, an FDIC-insured and Utah-chartered industrial bank located in Salt Lake City, Utah. WebBank will review and consider your credit report and other credit-related information prior to closing your account and establishing your credit line. Creditworthiness is determined by WebBank and only takes a matter of seconds as part of the checkout process.
Do you review my credit report every time I make a purchase?
No – a credit report is reviewed when you apply for a Bill Me Later account and occasionally when you ask for an increase in your credit line. Periodically, updates of your report are obtained, but these updates have no impact on your credit score. Your account is reviewed quarterly. If for any reason your credit line is reduced, you will be notified of the reason in writing.
How do I increase my Bill Me Later credit line?
When you attempt to make a purchase for an amount above your credit line, it will be treated as a request for a credit line increase. Eligibility for a credit increase is determined by your credit history and customer history with Bill Me Later. This process happens seamlessly during checkout – you don’t need to do anything and it won't slow down your checkout.
What if I want to use Bill Me Later every time I check out with PayPal?
Great idea! Just log into your PayPal account, click Profile , select Bill Me Later, then click Update Preferences .
Does PayPal Purchase Protection apply to my BII Me Later purchases?
When you check out with PayPal and choose Bill Me Later as your funding source, your purchase is covered under PayPal's Purchase Protection program . (See eligibility).
How do I obtain a user name and password?
By clicking the "log in" or "My Account" links at the top of the page and completing the New Account Form. Once approved you will be e-mailed your login credentials.
Is there a minimum order amount?
One Punch Distribution requires a minimum order amount of $250. You will not be able to place an order without meeting the dollar amount.
How do I change or cancel an order?
To cancel an order you recently completed, please contact customer service department by CLICKING HERE. Please include your order number and the email address used for the purchase. We will make every effort to accommodate your request. However, keep in mind our system is designed to fulfill orders as quickly as possible. As a result, we cannot cancel or change an order once it has entered the shipping process.
What are my payment options?
We accept Paypal transactions, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Bank Wire transfer.
What is your Wire Transfer Policy?
To ensure that your order is processed in a timely manner, we require wire transfer payments to be executed within 48 hours of placing your order. Due to high demand for our products, if wire payment confirmation is not received by our financial institution within 48 hours, we will be forced to cancel your order and send the units back to stock.
*Note - The 48 hour time period is for business days. If your order is made on Fridays after 12pm or during holidays, the 48 hour period will begin on the next business day."
Is ordering over the Internet secure?
Yes. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption is used for every transaction in order to ensure that your order is secure. SSL encrypts the transmissions from our ecommerce servers as well as your computer. SSL encryption works by forming a matched pair with the transmission from your computer transmission and our server, so that only data to and from these sources can be valid.
What is the Customer Rewards Program?
The customer rewards program lets you earn 3% back on every purchase you make at One Punch Distribution, on purchases of $500 or more.
How does the Customer Rewards Program work?
Reward points are earned on every purchase over $250, then you have thirty (30) days to redeem your rewards points. For example, if you purchase $1,000 you will receive 30 points, which is equivalent to $30. Your rewards points will be emailed to you and posted in your account.
Note: Reward points will expire after thirty (30) days.
How do I join?
Joining is totally free and automatic. When you purchase $250 or more you purchase automatically qualifies you to receive 3% back on your order.
How do I view and access my rewards points?
You may view your access reward points by doing the following:
- Click on My Account
- Insert your username and password
- Under Account Dashboard, which is located on the left side of the web page, click on Rewards Points
How do I use my rewards points?
During checkout you will have the option of clicking “Use Points.”
Can my rewards points be transferred?
Rewards points are associated with your account and will be added to the account you use to make purchases. You cannot transfer rewards points from one account to another.
What if I return merchandise?
If you return merchandise, reward points from that purchase will be deducted from your rewards account.
Will reward points be earned from sales tax, shipping charges, discounts, etc.?
What if my reward points total looks inaccurate?
If you have questions about your rewards, our customer service team is happy to help. Email email@example.com or call 949-940-8715 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST, Monday through Friday.
One Punch Distribution, LLC operates this web site (the "Web Site") pursuant to agreements with One Punch Distribution, LLC. One Punch Distribution, LLC and Magento are hereinafter referred to as "we" or "us".
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
* Products, Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Web Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services in this Web Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Web Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
* Shipping Limitations When an order is placed, it will be shipping to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Web Site. All purchases from this Web Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Web Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
* Accuracy of Information. We attempt to ensure that information on this Web Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Web Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on this Web Site. For example, products included on the Web Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Web Site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
* Use of this Web Site. The Web Site design and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, One Punch Distribution, LLC and/or Magento and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the information or materials located on this Web Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to such information and to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
* Trademarks. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Web Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of us and the brands we sell. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Web Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Web Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Web Site without our written permission or the written permission of such third party owner.
* Linking to this Web Site. Creating or maintaining any link from another Web site to any page on this Web Site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this Web Site or any material displayed on this Web Site in frames or through similar means on another Web site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Web Site must comply will all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
* Third Party Links. From time to time, this Web Site may contain links to Web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by our affiliates or us. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Web Site. Neither we nor any of our affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Web site. Neither we nor any of our affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other Web site, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from such Web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using such Web sites. If you decide to access any other Web site linked to or from this Web Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
* Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we reasonably determine that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we reasonably deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal from this Web Site of the related materials. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
* DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF THE BRANDS WE SELL MAKE ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURES, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS "CONSUMERS" IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY-FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENTS ACT. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
* LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. We assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Web Site or your downloading of any materials, from this Web Site. IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, PARENT CORPORATIONS, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, RETAIL PARTNERS NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS WEB SITE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEB SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH WEB SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS WEB SITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS WEB SITE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER'S OR SUPPLIER'S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE.
* Revisions to these Terms and Conditions. We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Web Site.
* Choice of Law; Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and us to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions shall be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
* Termination. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Web Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Web Site at any time without notice. Additional Assistance. If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments PLEASE CLICK HERE
What Information About Me Is Collected and Stored?
Is Information Collected From Children?
This Web Site is a general audience website and is not directed for use by children. We do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone who is under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you should not provide any Personal Information to us and you should use this Web Site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
With Whom Do You Share Your Information?
What Steps Are Taken To Keep My Information Secure? We use various security measures, including Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology, to protect personal information that we collect. If you place an order through this Web site, you will be asked to set up an account and provide an email address and password. You must provide an appropriate email address and password in order to access account information. In order to help protect your personal information further, you should be careful about providing your password to others. If you wish to cancel a password, or if you become aware of any loss, theft or unauthorized use of a password, please contact our customer service department.
How Can I Access, Correct and Update My Personal Information? You can access, correct and update certain personal information that you have provided to us by clicking on "Update Account" within the "My Account" area of this Web site.
Can I Indicate Whether or Not I Want To Receive Promotional Communications? You will have an opportunity to change these selections by clicking on an "unsubscribe" hyperlink contained in promotional emails we send you. Additionally you may e-mail us at our firstname.lastname@example.org department. Please note that any request to be removed from such mailing lists may take up to one (1) week to become effective. Even if you are removed from any such list, if you order online, we will send you an email confirming your order and may need to contact you by phone, email, or regular mail if we have questions about your order.
What About Contests and Sweepstakes? When we run a contest or sweepstakes relating to this Web site, it will be accompanied by a set of rules. The rules for each contest/sweepstakes will specify how the information gathered from you for entry will be used and disclosed.